Returns & Refunds Policy
All order cancellations will be carried out according to our Standard Cancellation Policy.
Cancellation by Queen’s Cup
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer and limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. Some other situations that may result in your order being canceled include inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if additional information is required to accept your order. Cash payment mode orders will be canceled for non-receipt of cash within 48 hours from the time of placing the order.
Cancellation by Customer
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, the entire amount will be refunded. If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do either of the following:
1. If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support immediately and inform them of the same
2. If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases if there is defect found with the product.
To get a defective item replaced, Contact Customer support, via Contact us within 3 days from the date of delivery. The defective product will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped as soon as possible.
Refund & Return
Queen’s Cup’s return policy gives you an option to return the purchase on Queen’s cup if the following situation arises:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged in transit
- Products were/ were missing
- The wrong item was received
The return could also result in the refund of money in some of the cases. We encourage the customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision.
The following RULES apply to this Policy:
1. In case of damaged or any missing product the customer needs to raise the request within 24 hours from the time of delivery. Once the customer has raised the request, he/she needs to provide visual proof (an image) of the damaged product to Queen’s cup within 3 days from the time of delivery.
2. All items to be returned must be unused and preserve their original condition, tags, and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
3. In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the customer, the customer will have to return the product.
4. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.